Mar 25, 2011, 8:32 AM EDT
We told you it was one wild ending in Utah with the Hornets. So much that we couldn’t contain it in just one video clip… okay, that’s not true. But it was cut in two by the people at the NBA so that’s how we give it to you.
First is Emeka Okafor‘s rushed 17-foot bank shot to send the game to overtime. It had looked like Paul Millsap had one the game at the line for the Jazz then Aaron Gray threw a baseball pass that got knocked down… right to Okafor. Just watch.
The second clip both shows you Utah’s late-game offense — isolate Millsap on the wing — and his luckiest shot of the night. No foul called on that one, by they way.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 23
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 30
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91