Mar 25, 2011, 8:32 AM EDT
We told you it was one wild ending in Utah with the Hornets. So much that we couldn’t contain it in just one video clip… okay, that’s not true. But it was cut in two by the people at the NBA so that’s how we give it to you.
First is Emeka Okafor‘s rushed 17-foot bank shot to send the game to overtime. It had looked like Paul Millsap had one the game at the line for the Jazz then Aaron Gray threw a baseball pass that got knocked down… right to Okafor. Just watch.
The second clip both shows you Utah’s late-game offense — isolate Millsap on the wing — and his luckiest shot of the night. No foul called on that one, by they way.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47