Mar 25, 2011, 8:32 AM EST
We told you it was one wild ending in Utah with the Hornets. So much that we couldn’t contain it in just one video clip… okay, that’s not true. But it was cut in two by the people at the NBA so that’s how we give it to you.
First is Emeka Okafor‘s rushed 17-foot bank shot to send the game to overtime. It had looked like Paul Millsap had one the game at the line for the Jazz then Aaron Gray threw a baseball pass that got knocked down… right to Okafor. Just watch.
The second clip both shows you Utah’s late-game offense — isolate Millsap on the wing — and his luckiest shot of the night. No foul called on that one, by they way.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16