Mar 25, 2011, 8:32 AM EDT
We told you it was one wild ending in Utah with the Hornets. So much that we couldn’t contain it in just one video clip… okay, that’s not true. But it was cut in two by the people at the NBA so that’s how we give it to you.
First is Emeka Okafor‘s rushed 17-foot bank shot to send the game to overtime. It had looked like Paul Millsap had one the game at the line for the Jazz then Aaron Gray threw a baseball pass that got knocked down… right to Okafor. Just watch.
The second clip both shows you Utah’s late-game offense — isolate Millsap on the wing — and his luckiest shot of the night. No foul called on that one, by they way.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 8
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 8
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 40
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73