Mar 25, 2011, 8:32 AM EDT
We told you it was one wild ending in Utah with the Hornets. So much that we couldn’t contain it in just one video clip… okay, that’s not true. But it was cut in two by the people at the NBA so that’s how we give it to you.
First is Emeka Okafor‘s rushed 17-foot bank shot to send the game to overtime. It had looked like Paul Millsap had one the game at the line for the Jazz then Aaron Gray threw a baseball pass that got knocked down… right to Okafor. Just watch.
The second clip both shows you Utah’s late-game offense — isolate Millsap on the wing — and his luckiest shot of the night. No foul called on that one, by they way.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20