Mar 25, 2011, 10:38 AM EDT
Steve Francis’ agent has pled guilty to tax evasion and a series of other crimes and is looking at a decade behind bars.
Another scouting report on Jimmer Fredette that came up with similar results to what scouts told us at PBT a while ago — if he’s just a shooter in the right system he’ll be okay, but don’t expect any defense.
Here’s another good case for Odom.
A tribute to Chicago’s bench mob.
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 6
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 13
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5