Mar 24, 2011, 11:08 AM EDT
That headline kind of bothers me because nobody actually has posters anymore, do they? Wallpapers on their iPhone maybe, but not posters.
WHAM. You’ve got yourself a poster. And you can tell by Bosh’s reaction right after the dunk he knew this was going to be all over the Internet today.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 10
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 57
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 16
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14