Mar 24, 2011, 11:08 AM EDT
That headline kind of bothers me because nobody actually has posters anymore, do they? Wallpapers on their iPhone maybe, but not posters.
WHAM. You’ve got yourself a poster. And you can tell by Bosh’s reaction right after the dunk he knew this was going to be all over the Internet today.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 0
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 6
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33