Mar 24, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
One night after he completed what still might be the block of the year, JaVale McGee put up one that could challenge it. In part part just because he was swatting Blake Griffin. Consider it some Dunk Contest payback.
The impressive part of this is really that McGee gets just burned on the pump fake by Chris Kaman, and a lot of nights that would have been it as McGee gave up on the play. But Wednesday night he hustled back and came flying in for the moster block.
McGee is a special athlete, not a lot of bigs in the Association make this block.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 0
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 13
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 0
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 35
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 28
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22