Mar 23, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
Derrick Rose has an ability to knife through the defense and find a way to get off a shot when none seems to exist that is second to none.
Bulls backup point guard C.J. Watson has been watching that all season and apparently it has rubbed off a little.
Take a look at this shot from the Bulls destruction of the Hawks Tuesday, where Watson twists and hangs and finds a way to get the bucket when there seemed to be no path. Very Rose-like.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 9
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 23
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 53
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (53)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)