Mar 23, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
Derrick Rose has an ability to knife through the defense and find a way to get off a shot when none seems to exist that is second to none.
Bulls backup point guard C.J. Watson has been watching that all season and apparently it has rubbed off a little.
Take a look at this shot from the Bulls destruction of the Hawks Tuesday, where Watson twists and hangs and finds a way to get the bucket when there seemed to be no path. Very Rose-like.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9