Mar 23, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
Scottie Pippen hosts a yard sale.
Some interesting notes on NBA union head Billy Hunter and the ongoing NBA labor talks from Henry Abbott at TrueHoop.
The players are essentially the same but the results are worse this season in Atlanta. So new coach Larry Drew’s seat is getting a little warm.
Larry Brown wants to see Allen Iverson end his career in the NBA (and confirms he’d like to coach college).
Does drafting guys who were winners in the NCAA tournament pay off?
When asked why he was not coming back next year, Phil Jackson said there is no such thing as four-peats.
Among the many things the Sixers are doing better this season compared to last: Defending the three-point line.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34