Mar 23, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
Scottie Pippen hosts a yard sale.
Some interesting notes on NBA union head Billy Hunter and the ongoing NBA labor talks from Henry Abbott at TrueHoop.
The players are essentially the same but the results are worse this season in Atlanta. So new coach Larry Drew’s seat is getting a little warm.
Larry Brown wants to see Allen Iverson end his career in the NBA (and confirms he’d like to coach college).
Does drafting guys who were winners in the NCAA tournament pay off?
When asked why he was not coming back next year, Phil Jackson said there is no such thing as four-peats.
Among the many things the Sixers are doing better this season compared to last: Defending the three-point line.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 23
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 26
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 12
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 14
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26