Mar 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, All-Star forward Kevin Love will miss Minnesota’s upcoming two-game road trip due to an injured left groin. Love suffered the injury against Utah and played through it in Los Angeles, but was only able to play 14 minutes in the Timberwolves’ recent home loss to the Kings.
Love will stay at home to rest his injury while the Timberwolves, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, travel to Dallas and Oklahoma City. With only 11 games remaining in what has been a miserable season for the Timberwolves, one has to think that Love won’t return to the court until he is absolutely, positively certain he’s at 100%.
- Memphis’ defense, discipline propel them past Thunder in overtime lead series 2-1 0
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 13
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 49
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 11