Mar 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
According to the Associated Press, All-Star forward Kevin Love will miss Minnesota’s upcoming two-game road trip due to an injured left groin. Love suffered the injury against Utah and played through it in Los Angeles, but was only able to play 14 minutes in the Timberwolves’ recent home loss to the Kings.
Love will stay at home to rest his injury while the Timberwolves, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, travel to Dallas and Oklahoma City. With only 11 games remaining in what has been a miserable season for the Timberwolves, one has to think that Love won’t return to the court until he is absolutely, positively certain he’s at 100%.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3