Mar 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, All-Star forward Kevin Love will miss Minnesota’s upcoming two-game road trip due to an injured left groin. Love suffered the injury against Utah and played through it in Los Angeles, but was only able to play 14 minutes in the Timberwolves’ recent home loss to the Kings.
Love will stay at home to rest his injury while the Timberwolves, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, travel to Dallas and Oklahoma City. With only 11 games remaining in what has been a miserable season for the Timberwolves, one has to think that Love won’t return to the court until he is absolutely, positively certain he’s at 100%.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 18
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 15
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 13
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20