Mar 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, All-Star forward Kevin Love will miss Minnesota’s upcoming two-game road trip due to an injured left groin. Love suffered the injury against Utah and played through it in Los Angeles, but was only able to play 14 minutes in the Timberwolves’ recent home loss to the Kings.
Love will stay at home to rest his injury while the Timberwolves, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, travel to Dallas and Oklahoma City. With only 11 games remaining in what has been a miserable season for the Timberwolves, one has to think that Love won’t return to the court until he is absolutely, positively certain he’s at 100%.
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 6
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 6
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 43
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record