Mar 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, All-Star forward Kevin Love will miss Minnesota’s upcoming two-game road trip due to an injured left groin. Love suffered the injury against Utah and played through it in Los Angeles, but was only able to play 14 minutes in the Timberwolves’ recent home loss to the Kings.
Love will stay at home to rest his injury while the Timberwolves, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, travel to Dallas and Oklahoma City. With only 11 games remaining in what has been a miserable season for the Timberwolves, one has to think that Love won’t return to the court until he is absolutely, positively certain he’s at 100%.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 7
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10