Mar 23, 2011, 9:01 AM EST
I’m sure you already know about this because you never miss an episode of Ellen, but LeBron James was on the show recently, playing along and pimping one of his products.
And dancing. Because that is what one does on Ellen. In this case in an aerobics class full of women (including an Ellen writer). Why? I have no idea.
But we bring you the video anyway because if we have to suffer through it, you should too (hat tip to CBSSports Eye on Basketball).
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8