Mar 23, 2011, 9:01 AM EDT
I’m sure you already know about this because you never miss an episode of Ellen, but LeBron James was on the show recently, playing along and pimping one of his products.
And dancing. Because that is what one does on Ellen. In this case in an aerobics class full of women (including an Ellen writer). Why? I have no idea.
But we bring you the video anyway because if we have to suffer through it, you should too (hat tip to CBSSports Eye on Basketball).
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4