Mar 23, 2011, 9:01 AM EDT
I’m sure you already know about this because you never miss an episode of Ellen, but LeBron James was on the show recently, playing along and pimping one of his products.
And dancing. Because that is what one does on Ellen. In this case in an aerobics class full of women (including an Ellen writer). Why? I have no idea.
But we bring you the video anyway because if we have to suffer through it, you should too (hat tip to CBSSports Eye on Basketball).
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 0
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 3
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 11
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23