Mar 23, 2011, 9:01 AM EDT
I’m sure you already know about this because you never miss an episode of Ellen, but LeBron James was on the show recently, playing along and pimping one of his products.
And dancing. Because that is what one does on Ellen. In this case in an aerobics class full of women (including an Ellen writer). Why? I have no idea.
But we bring you the video anyway because if we have to suffer through it, you should too (hat tip to CBSSports Eye on Basketball).
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 38
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3