Mar 23, 2011, 9:01 AM EST
I’m sure you already know about this because you never miss an episode of Ellen, but LeBron James was on the show recently, playing along and pimping one of his products.
And dancing. Because that is what one does on Ellen. In this case in an aerobics class full of women (including an Ellen writer). Why? I have no idea.
But we bring you the video anyway because if we have to suffer through it, you should too (hat tip to CBSSports Eye on Basketball).
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 0
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14