Mar 23, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
I’ll admit it, we bought my toddler daughter one of those mini basketball hoops and I’ve spent time trying to shoot rocks, charcoal briquettes, golf balls and anything else I can get my hands on through it.
Dwight Howard is a great sport about this. Try doing this with Kobe and he’d not only be desperately trying to beat Fallon but also to humiliate him.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 33
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 67
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31