Mar 23, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
I’ll admit it, we bought my toddler daughter one of those mini basketball hoops and I’ve spent time trying to shoot rocks, charcoal briquettes, golf balls and anything else I can get my hands on through it.
Dwight Howard is a great sport about this. Try doing this with Kobe and he’d not only be desperately trying to beat Fallon but also to humiliate him.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12