Mar 23, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
I’ll admit it, we bought my toddler daughter one of those mini basketball hoops and I’ve spent time trying to shoot rocks, charcoal briquettes, golf balls and anything else I can get my hands on through it.
Dwight Howard is a great sport about this. Try doing this with Kobe and he’d not only be desperately trying to beat Fallon but also to humiliate him.
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 11
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25