Mar 23, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
I’ll admit it, we bought my toddler daughter one of those mini basketball hoops and I’ve spent time trying to shoot rocks, charcoal briquettes, golf balls and anything else I can get my hands on through it.
Dwight Howard is a great sport about this. Try doing this with Kobe and he’d not only be desperately trying to beat Fallon but also to humiliate him.
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 0
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8