Mar 23, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
I’ll admit it, we bought my toddler daughter one of those mini basketball hoops and I’ve spent time trying to shoot rocks, charcoal briquettes, golf balls and anything else I can get my hands on through it.
Dwight Howard is a great sport about this. Try doing this with Kobe and he’d not only be desperately trying to beat Fallon but also to humiliate him.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 21
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17