Mar 23, 2011, 1:27 PM EDT
Joel Anthony thinks he’s a hockey player.
The Heat’s shot blocking center off the bench (the Heat have about 48 centers on the bench at last count) broke his nose in two when Miami faced Atlanta after being head-butted by Zaza Pachulia, reports Michael Wallace of ESPN on twitter. Pachulia head butted Wallace and caused the injuries.
But Anthony is not going to miss any time.
He will be sporting the Rip Hamilton look — a protective mask — but he will be on the court when the Heat face the Pistons Wednesday night.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4