Mar 23, 2011, 1:27 PM EST
Joel Anthony thinks he’s a hockey player.
The Heat’s shot blocking center off the bench (the Heat have about 48 centers on the bench at last count) broke his nose in two when Miami faced Atlanta after being head-butted by Zaza Pachulia, reports Michael Wallace of ESPN on twitter. Pachulia head butted Wallace and caused the injuries.
But Anthony is not going to miss any time.
He will be sporting the Rip Hamilton look — a protective mask — but he will be on the court when the Heat face the Pistons Wednesday night.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 42
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8