Mar 22, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Because if we have to watch Pat Riley dance, everybody should have to suffer the same fate.
The fine people at Miami Heat blog HotHotHoops were out at the Heat’s Family Festival and shot this video, which begins with LeBron James on the drums (hard to tell, but he seems to be fine). The Riley dancing part of the show starts about the 2:00 mark and, well. There you go. I’m not sure I could pull off Riley’s very Miami outfit.
Enjoy in the good family fun way the Heat intended.
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 13
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9