Mar 22, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Because if we have to watch Pat Riley dance, everybody should have to suffer the same fate.
The fine people at Miami Heat blog HotHotHoops were out at the Heat’s Family Festival and shot this video, which begins with LeBron James on the drums (hard to tell, but he seems to be fine). The Riley dancing part of the show starts about the 2:00 mark and, well. There you go. I’m not sure I could pull off Riley’s very Miami outfit.
Enjoy in the good family fun way the Heat intended.
- Mike Krzyzewski might coach USA Basketball in 2016 Olympics 0
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 1
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 24
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 20
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 60
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay