Mar 22, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
Because if we have to watch Pat Riley dance, everybody should have to suffer the same fate.
The fine people at Miami Heat blog HotHotHoops were out at the Heat’s Family Festival and shot this video, which begins with LeBron James on the drums (hard to tell, but he seems to be fine). The Riley dancing part of the show starts about the 2:00 mark and, well. There you go. I’m not sure I could pull off Riley’s very Miami outfit.
Enjoy in the good family fun way the Heat intended.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 0
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 6
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 10
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 26
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10