Mar 22, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
Because if we have to watch Pat Riley dance, everybody should have to suffer the same fate.
The fine people at Miami Heat blog HotHotHoops were out at the Heat’s Family Festival and shot this video, which begins with LeBron James on the drums (hard to tell, but he seems to be fine). The Riley dancing part of the show starts about the 2:00 mark and, well. There you go. I’m not sure I could pull off Riley’s very Miami outfit.
Enjoy in the good family fun way the Heat intended.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11