Mar 22, 2011, 9:05 AM EDT
Since the Knicks aren’t running anymore, we thought we’d show them a little clinic on how it is done.
Although, they saw this clinic up close and in person Monday night courtesy the Boston Celtics.
You don’t see Kevin Garnett get out and run the break a lot like this anymore (he never ran the floor like Blake Griffin, but he doesn’t run as much as he used to it seems) but here is a reminder that the man can finish the break with authority.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 5
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 20
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 68
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 52
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 29
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4