Mar 22, 2011, 9:05 AM EST
Since the Knicks aren’t running anymore, we thought we’d show them a little clinic on how it is done.
Although, they saw this clinic up close and in person Monday night courtesy the Boston Celtics.
You don’t see Kevin Garnett get out and run the break a lot like this anymore (he never ran the floor like Blake Griffin, but he doesn’t run as much as he used to it seems) but here is a reminder that the man can finish the break with authority.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 13
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11