Mar 22, 2011, 9:05 AM EDT
Since the Knicks aren’t running anymore, we thought we’d show them a little clinic on how it is done.
Although, they saw this clinic up close and in person Monday night courtesy the Boston Celtics.
You don’t see Kevin Garnett get out and run the break a lot like this anymore (he never ran the floor like Blake Griffin, but he doesn’t run as much as he used to it seems) but here is a reminder that the man can finish the break with authority.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50