Mar 22, 2011, 9:05 AM EDT
Since the Knicks aren’t running anymore, we thought we’d show them a little clinic on how it is done.
Although, they saw this clinic up close and in person Monday night courtesy the Boston Celtics.
You don’t see Kevin Garnett get out and run the break a lot like this anymore (he never ran the floor like Blake Griffin, but he doesn’t run as much as he used to it seems) but here is a reminder that the man can finish the break with authority.
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 6
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 12
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 10
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5