Mar 22, 2011, 9:05 AM EDT
Since the Knicks aren’t running anymore, we thought we’d show them a little clinic on how it is done.
Although, they saw this clinic up close and in person Monday night courtesy the Boston Celtics.
You don’t see Kevin Garnett get out and run the break a lot like this anymore (he never ran the floor like Blake Griffin, but he doesn’t run as much as he used to it seems) but here is a reminder that the man can finish the break with authority.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 4
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 18
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14