Mar 22, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
When you watched Space Jam you thought, “Man, I’d really like to pour over the box score from that game.” Well, here you go. Thanks guys at Harvard (and Deadspin).
Before he got injured in the second quarter Monday, Tim Duncan grabbed three rebounds. That was enough to tie him with Dennis Rodman for third on the NBA’s all-time rebound list at 11,954. Good for Duncan. But Rodman was a better rebounder.
The 10 most abused clichés of March Madness. (Other sites have tried this but these guys just wanted it more.)
Want to know how Timberwolves fans are feeling? (Now this is an old-school rant.)
Doc Rivers resorted to calling the Celtics “soft” to inspire the comeback against the Knicks Monday.
What is John Wall doing better lately? Knocking down jump shots when teams play off him.
Kobe Bryant had his knee drained not once — as had been the story — but three times during the playoffs last season, including once during the finals.
Portland is taking steps to reduce the mountains of trash generated at games, to make the team a little more eco-friendly. Every team needs to be doing this.
Chris Bosh is being aggressive now. It’s working.
The Pistons veterans have nicknamed coach John Kuester — Sean Penn. Not because he is sleeping with Scarlett Johansson but as in “Dead Man Walking.”
Chauncey Billups wants to come back to the Knicks next season. He will, that’s not the real question. Whether he gets an extension beyond 2012 is the real question. Those talks are taking place.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 38
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18