Mar 22, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
When you watched Space Jam you thought, “Man, I’d really like to pour over the box score from that game.” Well, here you go. Thanks guys at Harvard (and Deadspin).
Before he got injured in the second quarter Monday, Tim Duncan grabbed three rebounds. That was enough to tie him with Dennis Rodman for third on the NBA’s all-time rebound list at 11,954. Good for Duncan. But Rodman was a better rebounder.
The 10 most abused clichés of March Madness. (Other sites have tried this but these guys just wanted it more.)
Want to know how Timberwolves fans are feeling? (Now this is an old-school rant.)
Doc Rivers resorted to calling the Celtics “soft” to inspire the comeback against the Knicks Monday.
What is John Wall doing better lately? Knocking down jump shots when teams play off him.
Kobe Bryant had his knee drained not once — as had been the story — but three times during the playoffs last season, including once during the finals.
Portland is taking steps to reduce the mountains of trash generated at games, to make the team a little more eco-friendly. Every team needs to be doing this.
Chris Bosh is being aggressive now. It’s working.
The Pistons veterans have nicknamed coach John Kuester — Sean Penn. Not because he is sleeping with Scarlett Johansson but as in “Dead Man Walking.”
Chauncey Billups wants to come back to the Knicks next season. He will, that’s not the real question. Whether he gets an extension beyond 2012 is the real question. Those talks are taking place.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 11
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 31
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21