Mar 22, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
When you watched Space Jam you thought, “Man, I’d really like to pour over the box score from that game.” Well, here you go. Thanks guys at Harvard (and Deadspin).
Before he got injured in the second quarter Monday, Tim Duncan grabbed three rebounds. That was enough to tie him with Dennis Rodman for third on the NBA’s all-time rebound list at 11,954. Good for Duncan. But Rodman was a better rebounder.
The 10 most abused clichés of March Madness. (Other sites have tried this but these guys just wanted it more.)
Want to know how Timberwolves fans are feeling? (Now this is an old-school rant.)
Doc Rivers resorted to calling the Celtics “soft” to inspire the comeback against the Knicks Monday.
What is John Wall doing better lately? Knocking down jump shots when teams play off him.
Kobe Bryant had his knee drained not once — as had been the story — but three times during the playoffs last season, including once during the finals.
Portland is taking steps to reduce the mountains of trash generated at games, to make the team a little more eco-friendly. Every team needs to be doing this.
Chris Bosh is being aggressive now. It’s working.
The Pistons veterans have nicknamed coach John Kuester — Sean Penn. Not because he is sleeping with Scarlett Johansson but as in “Dead Man Walking.”
Chauncey Billups wants to come back to the Knicks next season. He will, that’s not the real question. Whether he gets an extension beyond 2012 is the real question. Those talks are taking place.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 1
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 15
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)