Mar 21, 2011, 10:28 AM EDT
One thing that has become ubiquitous in NBA locker rooms and around players — iPads.
Out West, seeds five through 11 are within five games of each other. Here’s a breakdown on who has the advantage.
A Sacramento PR man is urging a boycott of an April 1 Kings game in protest of the team’s likely move to Anaheim. Because that will solve their problems. And this is not at all self-serving on the part of said PR man. Not at all.
The EuroLeague playoffs start this week. Here is a preview.
Ed Davis is playing pretty well in Toronto, but he is still a rookie. And still subject to rookie pranks.
Denver fans are figuring out these new Nuggets are pretty good — and entertaining to watch.
The Bulls international players are a key part of what they are doing right.
Follow this link to the video of DeMarcus Cousins ejection (expect a suspension to come later on Monday).
The Hawks have stopped selling the gear of the opposing team at their home games.
Andrew Bynum texted an apology to Michael Beasley about the flagrant foul from Friday night. Bynum will still sit another game for it.
Ekpe Udoh is going to start at center for the Warriors for the rest of the season, whether Andris Biedrins returns from his ankle injury or not.
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 2
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 14
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 16
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 19