Mar 21, 2011, 3:04 PM EDT
NBC Miami has one of those shows you can only do at NBC Miami — Nitecap with Peter Bailey. Where a celebrity rolls up to a Miami pool after hours and just hangs with the host talking whatever for a few minutes, then hits the club.
Although, this is Ron Artest, so we’re sure he skipped the club and went back to his room to study game tape with Kobe… oh, no he went to the club. But he didn’t drink, so that is not why he shot 4-of-11 in the game against Miami.
As for the Nitecap, Artest talks a little Lakers, some about the evolution of his image, his push for mental health programs, and a lot of music, like how he wants to record with Queens guy Prodigy (this Prodigy, not The Prodigy, although that would be interesting, too).
- Reports: Bulls close to firing Tom Thibodeau 0
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 0
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 38
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 3
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23