Mar 21, 2011, 3:04 PM EST
NBC Miami has one of those shows you can only do at NBC Miami — Nitecap with Peter Bailey. Where a celebrity rolls up to a Miami pool after hours and just hangs with the host talking whatever for a few minutes, then hits the club.
Although, this is Ron Artest, so we’re sure he skipped the club and went back to his room to study game tape with Kobe… oh, no he went to the club. But he didn’t drink, so that is not why he shot 4-of-11 in the game against Miami.
As for the Nitecap, Artest talks a little Lakers, some about the evolution of his image, his push for mental health programs, and a lot of music, like how he wants to record with Queens guy Prodigy (this Prodigy, not The Prodigy, although that would be interesting, too).
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 0
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 22
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13