Mar 21, 2011, 3:04 PM EDT
NBC Miami has one of those shows you can only do at NBC Miami — Nitecap with Peter Bailey. Where a celebrity rolls up to a Miami pool after hours and just hangs with the host talking whatever for a few minutes, then hits the club.
Although, this is Ron Artest, so we’re sure he skipped the club and went back to his room to study game tape with Kobe… oh, no he went to the club. But he didn’t drink, so that is not why he shot 4-of-11 in the game against Miami.
As for the Nitecap, Artest talks a little Lakers, some about the evolution of his image, his push for mental health programs, and a lot of music, like how he wants to record with Queens guy Prodigy (this Prodigy, not The Prodigy, although that would be interesting, too).
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 1
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 12
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 5
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 9
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (68)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (60)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final