Mar 21, 2011, 2:49 PM EDT
Carlos Boozer, after missing the Bulls last five games with a sprained ankle, took part in the team shootaround and is expected back on the court Monday night when the Bulls host the Kings Monday night, according to KC Johnson of the Chicago Tribune (via twitter).
The timing could not be better, as Taj Gibson is a game-time decision with a toe injury.
The Bulls did well, 4-1 in the games Boozer missed, but they are not a complete team without him on the court. Not only do they now have him back they need to keep him healthy for the playoffs. They won’t go 4-1 without him then.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 19
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 71
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 16
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14