Mar 21, 2011, 2:49 PM EDT
Carlos Boozer, after missing the Bulls last five games with a sprained ankle, took part in the team shootaround and is expected back on the court Monday night when the Bulls host the Kings Monday night, according to KC Johnson of the Chicago Tribune (via twitter).
The timing could not be better, as Taj Gibson is a game-time decision with a toe injury.
The Bulls did well, 4-1 in the games Boozer missed, but they are not a complete team without him on the court. Not only do they now have him back they need to keep him healthy for the playoffs. They won’t go 4-1 without him then.
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 0
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 12
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6