Mar 21, 2011, 2:49 PM EDT
Carlos Boozer, after missing the Bulls last five games with a sprained ankle, took part in the team shootaround and is expected back on the court Monday night when the Bulls host the Kings Monday night, according to KC Johnson of the Chicago Tribune (via twitter).
The timing could not be better, as Taj Gibson is a game-time decision with a toe injury.
The Bulls did well, 4-1 in the games Boozer missed, but they are not a complete team without him on the court. Not only do they now have him back they need to keep him healthy for the playoffs. They won’t go 4-1 without him then.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18