Mar 21, 2011, 2:49 PM EDT
Carlos Boozer, after missing the Bulls last five games with a sprained ankle, took part in the team shootaround and is expected back on the court Monday night when the Bulls host the Kings Monday night, according to KC Johnson of the Chicago Tribune (via twitter).
The timing could not be better, as Taj Gibson is a game-time decision with a toe injury.
The Bulls did well, 4-1 in the games Boozer missed, but they are not a complete team without him on the court. Not only do they now have him back they need to keep him healthy for the playoffs. They won’t go 4-1 without him then.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 17
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 29
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 5
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 47
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23