Mar 21, 2011, 2:49 PM EDT
Carlos Boozer, after missing the Bulls last five games with a sprained ankle, took part in the team shootaround and is expected back on the court Monday night when the Bulls host the Kings Monday night, according to KC Johnson of the Chicago Tribune (via twitter).
The timing could not be better, as Taj Gibson is a game-time decision with a toe injury.
The Bulls did well, 4-1 in the games Boozer missed, but they are not a complete team without him on the court. Not only do they now have him back they need to keep him healthy for the playoffs. They won’t go 4-1 without him then.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15