Mar 21, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
Denver’s offense did not look right with Arron Afflalo and Raymond Felton — the team’s starting backcourt — out this weekend. Of course, playing good defensive teams in Miami and Orlando probably had a little to do with that, too.
Afflalo will be out the rest of the week recovering from a hamstring tweak, George Karl told the media in Denver today. Hamstrings are one of those things that is very easy to aggravate if a player comes back early, it’s the kind of thing that can linger.
With the playoffs on the horizon, better to be safe than sorry with this. By the way, Felton is out for Monday night but is expected to return for Denver on Wednesday.
If you have J.R. Smith on your fantasy team, do a few cartwheels. He’s going to get a lot more run, and you know he is just going to go off in one of those games at least.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61