Mar 21, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
Denver’s offense did not look right with Arron Afflalo and Raymond Felton — the team’s starting backcourt — out this weekend. Of course, playing good defensive teams in Miami and Orlando probably had a little to do with that, too.
Afflalo will be out the rest of the week recovering from a hamstring tweak, George Karl told the media in Denver today. Hamstrings are one of those things that is very easy to aggravate if a player comes back early, it’s the kind of thing that can linger.
With the playoffs on the horizon, better to be safe than sorry with this. By the way, Felton is out for Monday night but is expected to return for Denver on Wednesday.
If you have J.R. Smith on your fantasy team, do a few cartwheels. He’s going to get a lot more run, and you know he is just going to go off in one of those games at least.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 26
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 32
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4