Mar 21, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
Denver’s offense did not look right with Arron Afflalo and Raymond Felton — the team’s starting backcourt — out this weekend. Of course, playing good defensive teams in Miami and Orlando probably had a little to do with that, too.
Afflalo will be out the rest of the week recovering from a hamstring tweak, George Karl told the media in Denver today. Hamstrings are one of those things that is very easy to aggravate if a player comes back early, it’s the kind of thing that can linger.
With the playoffs on the horizon, better to be safe than sorry with this. By the way, Felton is out for Monday night but is expected to return for Denver on Wednesday.
If you have J.R. Smith on your fantasy team, do a few cartwheels. He’s going to get a lot more run, and you know he is just going to go off in one of those games at least.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16