Mar 21, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
Denver’s offense did not look right with Arron Afflalo and Raymond Felton — the team’s starting backcourt — out this weekend. Of course, playing good defensive teams in Miami and Orlando probably had a little to do with that, too.
Afflalo will be out the rest of the week recovering from a hamstring tweak, George Karl told the media in Denver today. Hamstrings are one of those things that is very easy to aggravate if a player comes back early, it’s the kind of thing that can linger.
With the playoffs on the horizon, better to be safe than sorry with this. By the way, Felton is out for Monday night but is expected to return for Denver on Wednesday.
If you have J.R. Smith on your fantasy team, do a few cartwheels. He’s going to get a lot more run, and you know he is just going to go off in one of those games at least.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50