Mar 21, 2011, 4:14 PM EST
Denver’s offense did not look right with Arron Afflalo and Raymond Felton — the team’s starting backcourt — out this weekend. Of course, playing good defensive teams in Miami and Orlando probably had a little to do with that, too.
Afflalo will be out the rest of the week recovering from a hamstring tweak, George Karl told the media in Denver today. Hamstrings are one of those things that is very easy to aggravate if a player comes back early, it’s the kind of thing that can linger.
With the playoffs on the horizon, better to be safe than sorry with this. By the way, Felton is out for Monday night but is expected to return for Denver on Wednesday.
If you have J.R. Smith on your fantasy team, do a few cartwheels. He’s going to get a lot more run, and you know he is just going to go off in one of those games at least.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13