Mar 21, 2011, 11:50 AM EST
New York loves Amar’e Stoudemire.
New York loves fashion (at least that’s what I learned watching Sex and the City).
So Stoudemire on the pages of Vouge’s beautiful body issue this month shouldn’t be a shock. It is on newsstands tomorrow, the issue with Rihanna on the cover. Not that you notice such things.
As part of the fun at Vogue, they had Stoudemire take on Vogue’s European editor Hamish Bowles, an All-Star in the fashion world. But you can pretty much imagine how this goes. There has never been an NBA player named Hamish before, and this evidence suggests it may be a while longer before that milestone is reached.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10