Mar 21, 2011, 11:50 AM EDT
New York loves Amar’e Stoudemire.
New York loves fashion (at least that’s what I learned watching Sex and the City).
So Stoudemire on the pages of Vouge’s beautiful body issue this month shouldn’t be a shock. It is on newsstands tomorrow, the issue with Rihanna on the cover. Not that you notice such things.
As part of the fun at Vogue, they had Stoudemire take on Vogue’s European editor Hamish Bowles, an All-Star in the fashion world. But you can pretty much imagine how this goes. There has never been an NBA player named Hamish before, and this evidence suggests it may be a while longer before that milestone is reached.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 4
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28