Mar 21, 2011, 11:50 AM EDT
New York loves Amar’e Stoudemire.
New York loves fashion (at least that’s what I learned watching Sex and the City).
So Stoudemire on the pages of Vouge’s beautiful body issue this month shouldn’t be a shock. It is on newsstands tomorrow, the issue with Rihanna on the cover. Not that you notice such things.
As part of the fun at Vogue, they had Stoudemire take on Vogue’s European editor Hamish Bowles, an All-Star in the fashion world. But you can pretty much imagine how this goes. There has never been an NBA player named Hamish before, and this evidence suggests it may be a while longer before that milestone is reached.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 37
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 48
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42