Mar 21, 2011, 11:50 AM EDT
New York loves Amar’e Stoudemire.
New York loves fashion (at least that’s what I learned watching Sex and the City).
So Stoudemire on the pages of Vouge’s beautiful body issue this month shouldn’t be a shock. It is on newsstands tomorrow, the issue with Rihanna on the cover. Not that you notice such things.
As part of the fun at Vogue, they had Stoudemire take on Vogue’s European editor Hamish Bowles, an All-Star in the fashion world. But you can pretty much imagine how this goes. There has never been an NBA player named Hamish before, and this evidence suggests it may be a while longer before that milestone is reached.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6