Mar 21, 2011, 11:50 AM EDT
New York loves Amar’e Stoudemire.
New York loves fashion (at least that’s what I learned watching Sex and the City).
So Stoudemire on the pages of Vouge’s beautiful body issue this month shouldn’t be a shock. It is on newsstands tomorrow, the issue with Rihanna on the cover. Not that you notice such things.
As part of the fun at Vogue, they had Stoudemire take on Vogue’s European editor Hamish Bowles, an All-Star in the fashion world. But you can pretty much imagine how this goes. There has never been an NBA player named Hamish before, and this evidence suggests it may be a while longer before that milestone is reached.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7