Mar 20, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Blake Griffin was flying high and throwing it down with authority again Saturday afternoon at Staples Center.
We’re not going to hold it against him that the dunks came against the Cleveland Cavaliers. They still count.
And you NCAA fans can imagine how good Oklahoma would be if Blake Griffin were in his senior season this year (which is what he would be).
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13