Mar 19, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
Orlando was in a dogfight, a defensive struggle with the reborn Denver Nuggets. We’ll we’re going to call it a defensive struggle, you could also call it night of the ugly offense with missed shots (both teams shot under 40 percent) and turnovers for everyone.
Bottom line, it was 82-82 with 5.2 seconds left when Orlando ran a basic set isolating Nelson on Ty Lawson of Denver out top. Quick on quick.
The result? Watch below.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 17
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 44
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 108
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 14
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 79
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27