Mar 19, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
Orlando was in a dogfight, a defensive struggle with the reborn Denver Nuggets. We’ll we’re going to call it a defensive struggle, you could also call it night of the ugly offense with missed shots (both teams shot under 40 percent) and turnovers for everyone.
Bottom line, it was 82-82 with 5.2 seconds left when Orlando ran a basic set isolating Nelson on Ty Lawson of Denver out top. Quick on quick.
The result? Watch below.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18