Mar 19, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
Orlando was in a dogfight, a defensive struggle with the reborn Denver Nuggets. We’ll we’re going to call it a defensive struggle, you could also call it night of the ugly offense with missed shots (both teams shot under 40 percent) and turnovers for everyone.
Bottom line, it was 82-82 with 5.2 seconds left when Orlando ran a basic set isolating Nelson on Ty Lawson of Denver out top. Quick on quick.
The result? Watch below.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48