Mar 19, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
Orlando was in a dogfight, a defensive struggle with the reborn Denver Nuggets. We’ll we’re going to call it a defensive struggle, you could also call it night of the ugly offense with missed shots (both teams shot under 40 percent) and turnovers for everyone.
Bottom line, it was 82-82 with 5.2 seconds left when Orlando ran a basic set isolating Nelson on Ty Lawson of Denver out top. Quick on quick.
The result? Watch below.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3