Mar 19, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
Orlando was in a dogfight, a defensive struggle with the reborn Denver Nuggets. We’ll we’re going to call it a defensive struggle, you could also call it night of the ugly offense with missed shots (both teams shot under 40 percent) and turnovers for everyone.
Bottom line, it was 82-82 with 5.2 seconds left when Orlando ran a basic set isolating Nelson on Ty Lawson of Denver out top. Quick on quick.
The result? Watch below.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 18
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24