Mar 18, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
The Knicks’ Toney Douglas was channeling Downtown Freddie Brown, or Petula Clark, or somebody, but he was dialed in from downtown Thursday.
He had five three pointers in the first half, was 9-of-12 from three total and helped lead the Knicks to a franchise record 20 three pointers on the night.
And you thought Douglass was only getting minutes to cover the bad defensive players around him on the Knicks perimeter.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61