Mar 18, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
The Knicks’ Toney Douglas was channeling Downtown Freddie Brown, or Petula Clark, or somebody, but he was dialed in from downtown Thursday.
He had five three pointers in the first half, was 9-of-12 from three total and helped lead the Knicks to a franchise record 20 three pointers on the night.
And you thought Douglass was only getting minutes to cover the bad defensive players around him on the Knicks perimeter.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16