Mar 18, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
The Knicks’ Toney Douglas was channeling Downtown Freddie Brown, or Petula Clark, or somebody, but he was dialed in from downtown Thursday.
He had five three pointers in the first half, was 9-of-12 from three total and helped lead the Knicks to a franchise record 20 three pointers on the night.
And you thought Douglass was only getting minutes to cover the bad defensive players around him on the Knicks perimeter.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Vintage Dwyane Wade sighting 0
- Heat come from 15 down to even season series with Pacers 21
- Report: At the moment, Lakers no longer considering trading Pau gasol 11
- PBT Extra: Damian Lillard or Kyrie Irving? Plus coaching hot seat talk. 6
- Report: Celtics may be frontrunners for Asik; would move Bass, Lee, pick 6
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)