Mar 18, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
The Knicks’ Toney Douglas was channeling Downtown Freddie Brown, or Petula Clark, or somebody, but he was dialed in from downtown Thursday.
He had five three pointers in the first half, was 9-of-12 from three total and helped lead the Knicks to a franchise record 20 three pointers on the night.
And you thought Douglass was only getting minutes to cover the bad defensive players around him on the Knicks perimeter.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41