Mar 18, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
The Knicks’ Toney Douglas was channeling Downtown Freddie Brown, or Petula Clark, or somebody, but he was dialed in from downtown Thursday.
He had five three pointers in the first half, was 9-of-12 from three total and helped lead the Knicks to a franchise record 20 three pointers on the night.
And you thought Douglass was only getting minutes to cover the bad defensive players around him on the Knicks perimeter.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 30
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 54
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4