Mar 18, 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
Deadspin charted the possessions from the movie Hoosiers and broke it all down.
Ronnie Price could return to the Jazz this weekend after missing 15 games.
Our own John Korlik, at Cavs the Blog, has some interesting thoughts on DeMarcus Cousins.
The Washington Wizards signed Othyus Jeffers from the D-League’s Iowa Energy to a 10-day contract.
The Heat really miss Udonis Haslem.
For each of the past five seasons under Mike Woodson, the Hawks record got better each time. This season will not make it six in a row, they have already tied last season’s loss total.
Austin Rivers — prep hoops sensation, future Duke player and son of Celtics coach Doc Rivers — said he doesn’t just want to meet LeBron, he wanted to “destroy” him on the court. Not sure what was wrong with that, but Doc had to defend him anyway.
Andris Biedrins is going to miss the next four games at least with an ankle sprain.
Oklahoma City is currently 3.5 games back of Dallas and Los Angeles for the two and three seeds in the West, but they are starting a six-game homestand against a pretty soft schedule. Just sayin’.
Grizzlies guard Jason Williams had an MRI on his sore lower back but it showed nothing significant.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7