Mar 18, 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
Deadspin charted the possessions from the movie Hoosiers and broke it all down.
Ronnie Price could return to the Jazz this weekend after missing 15 games.
Our own John Korlik, at Cavs the Blog, has some interesting thoughts on DeMarcus Cousins.
The Washington Wizards signed Othyus Jeffers from the D-League’s Iowa Energy to a 10-day contract.
The Heat really miss Udonis Haslem.
For each of the past five seasons under Mike Woodson, the Hawks record got better each time. This season will not make it six in a row, they have already tied last season’s loss total.
Austin Rivers — prep hoops sensation, future Duke player and son of Celtics coach Doc Rivers — said he doesn’t just want to meet LeBron, he wanted to “destroy” him on the court. Not sure what was wrong with that, but Doc had to defend him anyway.
Andris Biedrins is going to miss the next four games at least with an ankle sprain.
Oklahoma City is currently 3.5 games back of Dallas and Los Angeles for the two and three seeds in the West, but they are starting a six-game homestand against a pretty soft schedule. Just sayin’.
Grizzlies guard Jason Williams had an MRI on his sore lower back but it showed nothing significant.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 6
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 13
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 33
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 21
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 15
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 21
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23