Mar 18, 2011, 10:52 AM EST
Deadspin charted the possessions from the movie Hoosiers and broke it all down.
Ronnie Price could return to the Jazz this weekend after missing 15 games.
Our own John Korlik, at Cavs the Blog, has some interesting thoughts on DeMarcus Cousins.
The Washington Wizards signed Othyus Jeffers from the D-League’s Iowa Energy to a 10-day contract.
The Heat really miss Udonis Haslem.
For each of the past five seasons under Mike Woodson, the Hawks record got better each time. This season will not make it six in a row, they have already tied last season’s loss total.
Austin Rivers — prep hoops sensation, future Duke player and son of Celtics coach Doc Rivers — said he doesn’t just want to meet LeBron, he wanted to “destroy” him on the court. Not sure what was wrong with that, but Doc had to defend him anyway.
Andris Biedrins is going to miss the next four games at least with an ankle sprain.
Oklahoma City is currently 3.5 games back of Dallas and Los Angeles for the two and three seeds in the West, but they are starting a six-game homestand against a pretty soft schedule. Just sayin’.
Grizzlies guard Jason Williams had an MRI on his sore lower back but it showed nothing significant.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 3
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 31
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)