Mar 18, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
Magic sharpshooter J.J. Redick has missed the last four games for the team, so they decided to have an MRI done and make sure his abdominal muscle strain really was only a strain.
Redick still will sit out Orlando’s Friday night showdown with streaking Denver, and maybe more games. The Magic are basically locked in at the four seed, and they really need Redick healthy come the playoffs, so no reason to rush him now.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 0
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 40
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 5
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10