Mar 18, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
Magic sharpshooter J.J. Redick has missed the last four games for the team, so they decided to have an MRI done and make sure his abdominal muscle strain really was only a strain.
Redick still will sit out Orlando’s Friday night showdown with streaking Denver, and maybe more games. The Magic are basically locked in at the four seed, and they really need Redick healthy come the playoffs, so no reason to rush him now.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6