Mar 18, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
Magic sharpshooter J.J. Redick has missed the last four games for the team, so they decided to have an MRI done and make sure his abdominal muscle strain really was only a strain.
Redick still will sit out Orlando’s Friday night showdown with streaking Denver, and maybe more games. The Magic are basically locked in at the four seed, and they really need Redick healthy come the playoffs, so no reason to rush him now.
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 9
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 3
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 18
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21