Mar 18, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
Magic sharpshooter J.J. Redick has missed the last four games for the team, so they decided to have an MRI done and make sure his abdominal muscle strain really was only a strain.
Redick still will sit out Orlando’s Friday night showdown with streaking Denver, and maybe more games. The Magic are basically locked in at the four seed, and they really need Redick healthy come the playoffs, so no reason to rush him now.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 6
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 10
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90