Mar 17, 2011, 8:47 AM EDT
Oklahoma City got Kendrick Perkins to defend the rim — and he did a good job of it most of Wednesday night — but Dwyane Wade put a hurt on him with this one. (Which is not a slam on Perkins — Wilt Chamberlain standing on Bill Russell’s shoulders may not have blocked this dunk.) It sparked a 10-2 run that may have been the best couple minutes of Heat basketball this season.
What a monster move… but then the cabbage patch? Is it 1987 again and I didn’t get the memo?
We’ll forgive the celebration this one time. But we’re not reliving the 1980s. They were not that great the first time.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 8
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 5
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 11
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4