Mar 17, 2011, 8:47 AM EDT
Oklahoma City got Kendrick Perkins to defend the rim — and he did a good job of it most of Wednesday night — but Dwyane Wade put a hurt on him with this one. (Which is not a slam on Perkins — Wilt Chamberlain standing on Bill Russell’s shoulders may not have blocked this dunk.) It sparked a 10-2 run that may have been the best couple minutes of Heat basketball this season.
What a monster move… but then the cabbage patch? Is it 1987 again and I didn’t get the memo?
We’ll forgive the celebration this one time. But we’re not reliving the 1980s. They were not that great the first time.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4