Mar 17, 2011, 8:47 AM EDT
Oklahoma City got Kendrick Perkins to defend the rim — and he did a good job of it most of Wednesday night — but Dwyane Wade put a hurt on him with this one. (Which is not a slam on Perkins — Wilt Chamberlain standing on Bill Russell’s shoulders may not have blocked this dunk.) It sparked a 10-2 run that may have been the best couple minutes of Heat basketball this season.
What a monster move… but then the cabbage patch? Is it 1987 again and I didn’t get the memo?
We’ll forgive the celebration this one time. But we’re not reliving the 1980s. They were not that great the first time.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 38
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 16
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 33
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 22
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20