Mar 17, 2011, 8:47 AM EDT
Oklahoma City got Kendrick Perkins to defend the rim — and he did a good job of it most of Wednesday night — but Dwyane Wade put a hurt on him with this one. (Which is not a slam on Perkins — Wilt Chamberlain standing on Bill Russell’s shoulders may not have blocked this dunk.) It sparked a 10-2 run that may have been the best couple minutes of Heat basketball this season.
What a monster move… but then the cabbage patch? Is it 1987 again and I didn’t get the memo?
We’ll forgive the celebration this one time. But we’re not reliving the 1980s. They were not that great the first time.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 5
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 35
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 59
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73