Mar 17, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
Rick Adelman is likely leaving the Rockets at the end of the season, and everybody is good with that.
Elton Brand tries to be understanding, but he didn’t really like Jalen Rose’s comments about Duke much either.
Great name for these Knicks: They are in the Melozoic era. Also fantastic breakdown of the mixed results from the team at Knickerblogger.
Jerry Reinsdorf says he is not “expecting” the Bulls to win four titles, but that there is a “chance.”
Rashard Lewis is meeting with another knee specialist.
Knicks owner James Dolan is an odd bird.
The Spurs love Lady Gaga. I just lost a little respect for them.
If you’re not having corned beef and cabage for dinner tonight, maybe you should try T.J. Ford’s encheladas.
The Sixers were not going to just let Blake Griffin have a breakaway dunk — they took him down hard. And Griffin bounced back up ready to fight.
Here is referee Bill Spooner’s biggest mistake — nobody knew about the tweet questioning his integrity until he filed a lawsuit, now everybody knows about it.
How exactly does Mike Miller fit in with the Heat?
Tyler Hansbrough, not done smacking Jim O’Brien around yet.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20