Mar 17, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
Rick Adelman is likely leaving the Rockets at the end of the season, and everybody is good with that.
Elton Brand tries to be understanding, but he didn’t really like Jalen Rose’s comments about Duke much either.
Great name for these Knicks: They are in the Melozoic era. Also fantastic breakdown of the mixed results from the team at Knickerblogger.
Jerry Reinsdorf says he is not “expecting” the Bulls to win four titles, but that there is a “chance.”
Rashard Lewis is meeting with another knee specialist.
Knicks owner James Dolan is an odd bird.
The Spurs love Lady Gaga. I just lost a little respect for them.
If you’re not having corned beef and cabage for dinner tonight, maybe you should try T.J. Ford’s encheladas.
The Sixers were not going to just let Blake Griffin have a breakaway dunk — they took him down hard. And Griffin bounced back up ready to fight.
Here is referee Bill Spooner’s biggest mistake — nobody knew about the tweet questioning his integrity until he filed a lawsuit, now everybody knows about it.
How exactly does Mike Miller fit in with the Heat?
Tyler Hansbrough, not done smacking Jim O’Brien around yet.
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 14
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0