Mar 17, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
Rick Adelman is likely leaving the Rockets at the end of the season, and everybody is good with that.
Elton Brand tries to be understanding, but he didn’t really like Jalen Rose’s comments about Duke much either.
Great name for these Knicks: They are in the Melozoic era. Also fantastic breakdown of the mixed results from the team at Knickerblogger.
Jerry Reinsdorf says he is not “expecting” the Bulls to win four titles, but that there is a “chance.”
Rashard Lewis is meeting with another knee specialist.
Knicks owner James Dolan is an odd bird.
The Spurs love Lady Gaga. I just lost a little respect for them.
If you’re not having corned beef and cabage for dinner tonight, maybe you should try T.J. Ford’s encheladas.
The Sixers were not going to just let Blake Griffin have a breakaway dunk — they took him down hard. And Griffin bounced back up ready to fight.
Here is referee Bill Spooner’s biggest mistake — nobody knew about the tweet questioning his integrity until he filed a lawsuit, now everybody knows about it.
How exactly does Mike Miller fit in with the Heat?
Tyler Hansbrough, not done smacking Jim O’Brien around yet.
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 3
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 3
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 17
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)