Mar 17, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Phil Jackson jokes in this video about how the Lakers scouts always end up at the bottom of the team NCAA Tournament pool. Somewhere today on a Lakers message board will be a thread about how that shows they should fire the entire scouting staff, who clearly have no idea what they are doing. (You think I’m kidding…..)
Courtesy our friends at NBCLosAngeles.com we also get to see Derek Fisher pick Duke. Somehow that fits.
And Brian Shaw admits he’s like the rest of us and just sort of guessing on some things.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12