Mar 17, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
Phil Jackson jokes in this video about how the Lakers scouts always end up at the bottom of the team NCAA Tournament pool. Somewhere today on a Lakers message board will be a thread about how that shows they should fire the entire scouting staff, who clearly have no idea what they are doing. (You think I’m kidding…..)
Courtesy our friends at NBCLosAngeles.com we also get to see Derek Fisher pick Duke. Somehow that fits.
And Brian Shaw admits he’s like the rest of us and just sort of guessing on some things.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 7
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 18
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 14
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 9
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7