Mar 17, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Phil Jackson jokes in this video about how the Lakers scouts always end up at the bottom of the team NCAA Tournament pool. Somewhere today on a Lakers message board will be a thread about how that shows they should fire the entire scouting staff, who clearly have no idea what they are doing. (You think I’m kidding…..)
Courtesy our friends at NBCLosAngeles.com we also get to see Derek Fisher pick Duke. Somehow that fits.
And Brian Shaw admits he’s like the rest of us and just sort of guessing on some things.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 0
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25