Mar 17, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
Phil Jackson jokes in this video about how the Lakers scouts always end up at the bottom of the team NCAA Tournament pool. Somewhere today on a Lakers message board will be a thread about how that shows they should fire the entire scouting staff, who clearly have no idea what they are doing. (You think I’m kidding…..)
Courtesy our friends at NBCLosAngeles.com we also get to see Derek Fisher pick Duke. Somehow that fits.
And Brian Shaw admits he’s like the rest of us and just sort of guessing on some things.
- What rust? Russell Westbrook returns, puts up 32 points in 24 minutes (VIDEO) 2
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 3
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8