Mar 17, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Phil Jackson jokes in this video about how the Lakers scouts always end up at the bottom of the team NCAA Tournament pool. Somewhere today on a Lakers message board will be a thread about how that shows they should fire the entire scouting staff, who clearly have no idea what they are doing. (You think I’m kidding…..)
Courtesy our friends at NBCLosAngeles.com we also get to see Derek Fisher pick Duke. Somehow that fits.
And Brian Shaw admits he’s like the rest of us and just sort of guessing on some things.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13