Mar 17, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
I don’t labor under the illusion that Dwight Howard is going to win the MVP. Derrick Rose seems to be pulling ahead in that race and if the Bulls keep winning (especially if they get the top spot in the East) he will be a deserving recipient.
But Dwight Howard needs to be on the ballot.
Put him second, put him third. I’m not going to argue over how one should define MVP with you. But if Dwight Howard is not on your list, then I wonder how much hoop you watch and how much you understand what you do see. Because he is flat out ballin’.
He went off again last night for 31 and 22 (granted, against a Bucks team without Andrew Bogut). The man has it going on.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 3
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27