Mar 17, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
I don’t labor under the illusion that Dwight Howard is going to win the MVP. Derrick Rose seems to be pulling ahead in that race and if the Bulls keep winning (especially if they get the top spot in the East) he will be a deserving recipient.
But Dwight Howard needs to be on the ballot.
Put him second, put him third. I’m not going to argue over how one should define MVP with you. But if Dwight Howard is not on your list, then I wonder how much hoop you watch and how much you understand what you do see. Because he is flat out ballin’.
He went off again last night for 31 and 22 (granted, against a Bucks team without Andrew Bogut). The man has it going on.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18