Mar 17, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
Adidas has a new ad campaing, “all in.”
We bring it to you to see Derrick Rose (and Katy Perry, and Beckham, and Messi, and Notre Dame football, and…). Interesting to see that Adidas realized where Rose is headed in terms of stardom.
Plus, we just think it’s got a good look. The commercial. The shoes you can decide for yourself.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13