Mar 17, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
Adidas has a new ad campaing, “all in.”
We bring it to you to see Derrick Rose (and Katy Perry, and Beckham, and Messi, and Notre Dame football, and…). Interesting to see that Adidas realized where Rose is headed in terms of stardom.
Plus, we just think it’s got a good look. The commercial. The shoes you can decide for yourself.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18