Mar 17, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
I’m not sure why the alleged crying in the Heat locker room is still an issue, but it is for some. To me it showed they cared, I’d be more concerned as a Heat fan if they were joking and blasting Drake in the locker room after a last-second loss. (Actually, I’d be concerned if they were blasting Drake regardless if the circumstances.)
“Any player who says they haven’t cried over basketball, they’re lying. … It’s emotions. That don’t make you weak. It doesn’t make you weak as a man or as a player. That just shows how bad you want to win. It really doesn’t matter at the end of the day.”
Aside that, Bosh mostly says in the interview all the usual “we’re still trying to come together” stuff (and this interview was prior to the loss to the Thunder).
The only other really interesting thing he said was about Kobe Bryant shooting for 90 minutes at American Airlines Arena after the Heat beat the Lakers.
“I have no problem with guys wanting to get better, but if you think that any of us were going to be able to shoot on the Staples Center court for 90 minutes, you would be totally mistaken. I don’t think they should have allowed him to do that. … We should’ve shut the lights off.”
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 2
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 12
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 35
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14