Mar 16, 2011, 12:37 PM EDT
In case you haven’t missed it, Tyler Hansbrough is balling right now.
Five straight games with 20 or more points. A couple double-doubles in there. He dropped 30 on what passes for the Knicks interior defense Tuesday night. (If his little brother can channel some of this Notre Dame could go a long way in the Southwest Region.)
Oh, and there was this big throwdown Tuesday. Didn’t know he had it in him.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6