Mar 16, 2011, 12:37 PM EST
In case you haven’t missed it, Tyler Hansbrough is balling right now.
Five straight games with 20 or more points. A couple double-doubles in there. He dropped 30 on what passes for the Knicks interior defense Tuesday night. (If his little brother can channel some of this Notre Dame could go a long way in the Southwest Region.)
Oh, and there was this big throwdown Tuesday. Didn’t know he had it in him.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 11
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13