Mar 16, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Portland started it to mock Rudy Fernandez, but expect to see a lot of three point goggles during the NCAA tournament.
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo smacks David Stern around. He’s right about one thing for sure — why hasn’t Stern (and the other owners) put pressure on Clippers owner Donald Sterling to pay his coaches and scouts through their full contracts?
Shocking — Knicks fans are not happy with the steep ticket price increases they are being asked to pay.
Why are Warriors fans disappointed in the team? Are they not what everyone expected (and a little better than last year)?
ESPN’s 30 for 30 documentary on Michigan’s “fab five” is fascinating. But Duke’s Grant Hill get singled out in it with Jalen Rose saying he is the reason Rose hated Duke, Hill and used the word “Uncle Tom.” Hill is responding with an op-ed to be published in Sunday’s New York Times. (Personally, I think a documentary on the UNLV teams of that era would be more interesting.)
How would Tommy Hilfiger redesign the NBA uniform? I’m really not one to comment of fashion… but no.
An update on the Kings to Anaheim situation, with the note that the post-game radio for the Kings is no longer taking callers because the topic was always the move.
The Rockets Terrence Williams will be out a week after abdominal surgery.
Byron Scott is growing frustrated with what he sees as some Cavaliers players quitting on the season already.
Best shot you will see today.
Boston’s announcing duo of Mike Gorman and Tommy Heinsohn are celebrating their 30 year anniversary as a broadcasting duo. And in that time they think the Celtics committed two fouls.
Blake Griffin is not happy to see his college coach get axed.
- Brothers allege entourage of Damian Lillard beat them for taking his picture 6
- Amar’e Stoudemire still thinks Knicks’ front court trio can work 15
- Report: Dwight Howard not going to Clippers… did we need a report for that? 15
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” 41
- Spurs shut down Zach Randolph in Western Conference Finals’ first major strategic move 2
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (100)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (86)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Live Extra: Watch Blackhawks-Red Wings Game 3
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Dickey goes 8, beats Rays for 2nd straight win
- PST: Mourinho officially leaving Real Madrid
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay