Mar 16, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Portland started it to mock Rudy Fernandez, but expect to see a lot of three point goggles during the NCAA tournament.
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo smacks David Stern around. He’s right about one thing for sure — why hasn’t Stern (and the other owners) put pressure on Clippers owner Donald Sterling to pay his coaches and scouts through their full contracts?
Shocking — Knicks fans are not happy with the steep ticket price increases they are being asked to pay.
Why are Warriors fans disappointed in the team? Are they not what everyone expected (and a little better than last year)?
ESPN’s 30 for 30 documentary on Michigan’s “fab five” is fascinating. But Duke’s Grant Hill get singled out in it with Jalen Rose saying he is the reason Rose hated Duke, Hill and used the word “Uncle Tom.” Hill is responding with an op-ed to be published in Sunday’s New York Times. (Personally, I think a documentary on the UNLV teams of that era would be more interesting.)
How would Tommy Hilfiger redesign the NBA uniform? I’m really not one to comment of fashion… but no.
An update on the Kings to Anaheim situation, with the note that the post-game radio for the Kings is no longer taking callers because the topic was always the move.
The Rockets Terrence Williams will be out a week after abdominal surgery.
Byron Scott is growing frustrated with what he sees as some Cavaliers players quitting on the season already.
Best shot you will see today.
Boston’s announcing duo of Mike Gorman and Tommy Heinsohn are celebrating their 30 year anniversary as a broadcasting duo. And in that time they think the Celtics committed two fouls.
Blake Griffin is not happy to see his college coach get axed.
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 0
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14