Mar 16, 2011, 5:32 PM EST
You wouldn’t know it by their 9-1 record in the last 10, but the Bulls are battling injuries.
Thursday night (while you are watching your NCAA bracket self destruct), the Bulls expect to get Joakim Noah back. He was ill and missed their last game, but he practiced with the team Wednesday and is expected to play Thursday, Aggrey Sam reports at CSN Chicago.
Carlos Boozer, who has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, still had a noticeable limp and seems less likely to play.
“Carlos did a little bit, did some shooting today, so he’s coming along,” said (Bulls coach Tom) Thibodeau. “Still day-to-day. Each day, he does a little bit more, but again, we want to be smart about it.
They could use Boozer back, but this is a winnable game without him and the last thing they want for a stretch run is Boozer to re-aggravate his ankle.
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 11
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 7
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 25