Mar 16, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
You wouldn’t know it by their 9-1 record in the last 10, but the Bulls are battling injuries.
Thursday night (while you are watching your NCAA bracket self destruct), the Bulls expect to get Joakim Noah back. He was ill and missed their last game, but he practiced with the team Wednesday and is expected to play Thursday, Aggrey Sam reports at CSN Chicago.
Carlos Boozer, who has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, still had a noticeable limp and seems less likely to play.
“Carlos did a little bit, did some shooting today, so he’s coming along,” said (Bulls coach Tom) Thibodeau. “Still day-to-day. Each day, he does a little bit more, but again, we want to be smart about it.
They could use Boozer back, but this is a winnable game without him and the last thing they want for a stretch run is Boozer to re-aggravate his ankle.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11