Mar 16, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
You wouldn’t know it by their 9-1 record in the last 10, but the Bulls are battling injuries.
Thursday night (while you are watching your NCAA bracket self destruct), the Bulls expect to get Joakim Noah back. He was ill and missed their last game, but he practiced with the team Wednesday and is expected to play Thursday, Aggrey Sam reports at CSN Chicago.
Carlos Boozer, who has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, still had a noticeable limp and seems less likely to play.
“Carlos did a little bit, did some shooting today, so he’s coming along,” said (Bulls coach Tom) Thibodeau. “Still day-to-day. Each day, he does a little bit more, but again, we want to be smart about it.
They could use Boozer back, but this is a winnable game without him and the last thing they want for a stretch run is Boozer to re-aggravate his ankle.
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 0
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 6
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 21