Mar 16, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
You wouldn’t know it by their 9-1 record in the last 10, but the Bulls are battling injuries.
Thursday night (while you are watching your NCAA bracket self destruct), the Bulls expect to get Joakim Noah back. He was ill and missed their last game, but he practiced with the team Wednesday and is expected to play Thursday, Aggrey Sam reports at CSN Chicago.
Carlos Boozer, who has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, still had a noticeable limp and seems less likely to play.
“Carlos did a little bit, did some shooting today, so he’s coming along,” said (Bulls coach Tom) Thibodeau. “Still day-to-day. Each day, he does a little bit more, but again, we want to be smart about it.
They could use Boozer back, but this is a winnable game without him and the last thing they want for a stretch run is Boozer to re-aggravate his ankle.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 44
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11