Mar 16, 2011, 5:32 PM EST
You wouldn’t know it by their 9-1 record in the last 10, but the Bulls are battling injuries.
Thursday night (while you are watching your NCAA bracket self destruct), the Bulls expect to get Joakim Noah back. He was ill and missed their last game, but he practiced with the team Wednesday and is expected to play Thursday, Aggrey Sam reports at CSN Chicago.
Carlos Boozer, who has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, still had a noticeable limp and seems less likely to play.
“Carlos did a little bit, did some shooting today, so he’s coming along,” said (Bulls coach Tom) Thibodeau. “Still day-to-day. Each day, he does a little bit more, but again, we want to be smart about it.
They could use Boozer back, but this is a winnable game without him and the last thing they want for a stretch run is Boozer to re-aggravate his ankle.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)