Mar 14, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Boston is not going to miss Nate Robinson on the court that much, to be honest (he was traded to Oklahoma City at the deadline). Carlos Arroyo will do just fine, he’s not as explosive but much more steady.
Off the court? Yea, they miss him.
Nate was the class clown, as you can see from this video clip, part of the latest installation of The Association on NBA TV where they follow around one team through a season. (Think full season of Hard Knocks, but a little more polished and not quite as good.)
- Hawks cruise to underwhelming Game 1 win over Nets 3
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 15
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10