Mar 14, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Boston is not going to miss Nate Robinson on the court that much, to be honest (he was traded to Oklahoma City at the deadline). Carlos Arroyo will do just fine, he’s not as explosive but much more steady.
Off the court? Yea, they miss him.
Nate was the class clown, as you can see from this video clip, part of the latest installation of The Association on NBA TV where they follow around one team through a season. (Think full season of Hard Knocks, but a little more polished and not quite as good.)
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 11
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 38
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 100
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27