Mar 14, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Boston is not going to miss Nate Robinson on the court that much, to be honest (he was traded to Oklahoma City at the deadline). Carlos Arroyo will do just fine, he’s not as explosive but much more steady.
Off the court? Yea, they miss him.
Nate was the class clown, as you can see from this video clip, part of the latest installation of The Association on NBA TV where they follow around one team through a season. (Think full season of Hard Knocks, but a little more polished and not quite as good.)
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 18
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17