Mar 14, 2011, 5:29 PM EDT
I’ve been waiting for this one myself. And pestering my bosses asking when it would happen.
I use an Android phone (G2) and have been waiting while NBC put together this great app for the iPhone and the iPad that tracks this blog as well as ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, ProGolfTalk, CollegeFootballTalk and Inside the Irish. I wanted the Android version. I am not a patient man. Making me wait just makes me angry. And you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.
It’s here. And you can download it for free at this link. Now, every time LeBron James misses a game winning shot you’ll be able to read about it almost instantly on your phone. Plus keep up on the NFL labor situation, the NBA labor situation, and how baseball people are laughing about those labor situations.
I’ve already downloaded the app and everything looks fantastic. Because I’m biased I’d like to say way, way better than the iPhone version, but frankly they are identical. Still, go download it. Now.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15