Mar 14, 2011, 5:29 PM EDT
I’ve been waiting for this one myself. And pestering my bosses asking when it would happen.
I use an Android phone (G2) and have been waiting while NBC put together this great app for the iPhone and the iPad that tracks this blog as well as ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, ProGolfTalk, CollegeFootballTalk and Inside the Irish. I wanted the Android version. I am not a patient man. Making me wait just makes me angry. And you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.
It’s here. And you can download it for free at this link. Now, every time LeBron James misses a game winning shot you’ll be able to read about it almost instantly on your phone. Plus keep up on the NFL labor situation, the NBA labor situation, and how baseball people are laughing about those labor situations.
I’ve already downloaded the app and everything looks fantastic. Because I’m biased I’d like to say way, way better than the iPhone version, but frankly they are identical. Still, go download it. Now.
- Report: Mike Krzyzewski to return, coach Team USA in 2016 Olympics 0
- Lakers GM Kupchak denies he, Howard talked about D’Antoni 7
- Kevin Love and Flip Saunders hitting it off 5
- Three things about Game 2: Tony Parker is that good but Randolph, Grizzlies figuring it out 5
- Spurs need overtime in Game 2 to beat Grizzlies, take a 2-0 series lead 2
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games
- PFT: Crabtree reportedly tears achilles, out for year
- HBT: Soriano calls out Harper after blown save
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings