Mar 14, 2011, 5:29 PM EST
I’ve been waiting for this one myself. And pestering my bosses asking when it would happen.
I use an Android phone (G2) and have been waiting while NBC put together this great app for the iPhone and the iPad that tracks this blog as well as ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, ProGolfTalk, CollegeFootballTalk and Inside the Irish. I wanted the Android version. I am not a patient man. Making me wait just makes me angry. And you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.
It’s here. And you can download it for free at this link. Now, every time LeBron James misses a game winning shot you’ll be able to read about it almost instantly on your phone. Plus keep up on the NFL labor situation, the NBA labor situation, and how baseball people are laughing about those labor situations.
I’ve already downloaded the app and everything looks fantastic. Because I’m biased I’d like to say way, way better than the iPhone version, but frankly they are identical. Still, go download it. Now.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13