Mar 14, 2011, 5:29 PM EST
I’ve been waiting for this one myself. And pestering my bosses asking when it would happen.
I use an Android phone (G2) and have been waiting while NBC put together this great app for the iPhone and the iPad that tracks this blog as well as ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, ProGolfTalk, CollegeFootballTalk and Inside the Irish. I wanted the Android version. I am not a patient man. Making me wait just makes me angry. And you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.
It’s here. And you can download it for free at this link. Now, every time LeBron James misses a game winning shot you’ll be able to read about it almost instantly on your phone. Plus keep up on the NFL labor situation, the NBA labor situation, and how baseball people are laughing about those labor situations.
I’ve already downloaded the app and everything looks fantastic. Because I’m biased I’d like to say way, way better than the iPhone version, but frankly they are identical. Still, go download it. Now.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 1
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 8
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 27
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7