Mar 14, 2011, 8:05 AM EST
This dunk came just minutes into the Magic’s win over the Suns, but it pretty much sums up the game — Robin Lopez had no answer for Dwight Howard, and neither did any other Suns players. Including Marcin Gortat.
Mostly just consider this a reminder that for all the steps to round out his game Howard has taken — and he has — at the end of the day, he still can overpower and out quick just about everybody on the low block and get his dunks.
Like this one.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 2
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 4
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 1
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 11
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)