Mar 14, 2011, 8:05 AM EDT
This dunk came just minutes into the Magic’s win over the Suns, but it pretty much sums up the game — Robin Lopez had no answer for Dwight Howard, and neither did any other Suns players. Including Marcin Gortat.
Mostly just consider this a reminder that for all the steps to round out his game Howard has taken — and he has — at the end of the day, he still can overpower and out quick just about everybody on the low block and get his dunks.
Like this one.
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28
- Tim Duncan on decision to opt in for final year of his contract: ‘There was some hesitation there’ 20