Mar 14, 2011, 8:05 AM EDT
This dunk came just minutes into the Magic’s win over the Suns, but it pretty much sums up the game — Robin Lopez had no answer for Dwight Howard, and neither did any other Suns players. Including Marcin Gortat.
Mostly just consider this a reminder that for all the steps to round out his game Howard has taken — and he has — at the end of the day, he still can overpower and out quick just about everybody on the low block and get his dunks.
Like this one.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10