Mar 14, 2011, 8:05 AM EDT
This dunk came just minutes into the Magic’s win over the Suns, but it pretty much sums up the game — Robin Lopez had no answer for Dwight Howard, and neither did any other Suns players. Including Marcin Gortat.
Mostly just consider this a reminder that for all the steps to round out his game Howard has taken — and he has — at the end of the day, he still can overpower and out quick just about everybody on the low block and get his dunks.
Like this one.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9