Mar 14, 2011, 8:05 AM EDT
This dunk came just minutes into the Magic’s win over the Suns, but it pretty much sums up the game — Robin Lopez had no answer for Dwight Howard, and neither did any other Suns players. Including Marcin Gortat.
Mostly just consider this a reminder that for all the steps to round out his game Howard has taken — and he has — at the end of the day, he still can overpower and out quick just about everybody on the low block and get his dunks.
Like this one.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8