Mar 11, 2011, 8:11 AM EST
This was the play of the game in the Heat/Lakers showdown.
Tied 88-88 with a minute and a half to go, Kobe Bryant tries to drive left on Dwyane Wade from the top of the key (triangle offense be damned the Lakers go isolation) and Wade strips the ball. Then after chasing it down he passes ahead to LeBron, who dunks home what would be a lead the Heat would not surrender.
It’s a play that pretty much sums up how this game went in crunch time.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 6
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 11
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 22
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 40
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5