Mar 11, 2011, 8:11 AM EST
This was the play of the game in the Heat/Lakers showdown.
Tied 88-88 with a minute and a half to go, Kobe Bryant tries to drive left on Dwyane Wade from the top of the key (triangle offense be damned the Lakers go isolation) and Wade strips the ball. Then after chasing it down he passes ahead to LeBron, who dunks home what would be a lead the Heat would not surrender.
It’s a play that pretty much sums up how this game went in crunch time.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 36
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 37
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10