Mar 11, 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
Fantastic blog post at Magic Basketball about measuring teams against expectation and narrative.
Dwyane Wade surprised the Lakers and Kobe Bryant by going away from screen at a key point last night. Except he does that a lot.
Stephen Jackson says he’ll play Friday. OF course, he said that a couple days ago and it turned out that he didn’t play. But this time he really means it.
Philadelphia’s offense is a thing of beauty.
When Carmelo Anthony sank the game winning shot against the Grizzlies two nights ago, he turned around to the Memphis bench and said “I do this.”
Blake Griffin would love to have an Olympic roster spot for 2012, but he’s a longshot.
Danilo Gallinari may not be the best defender ever.
Watch Devin Harris travel.
Kevin Love was a dominant Little League player, too.
How bad are the Pacers right now? In their five game losing streak they have had the lead just 3.4 percent of game time. And yet, they are still you eighth seed in the East because nobody can pass them.
Drew Gooden wants to return to the Bucks this season.
Is Antonio McDyess a permanent part of the Spurs starting lineup again? Is he older than dirt?
Mark Cuban does not think his team is soft.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 62
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31