Mar 11, 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
Fantastic blog post at Magic Basketball about measuring teams against expectation and narrative.
Dwyane Wade surprised the Lakers and Kobe Bryant by going away from screen at a key point last night. Except he does that a lot.
Stephen Jackson says he’ll play Friday. OF course, he said that a couple days ago and it turned out that he didn’t play. But this time he really means it.
Philadelphia’s offense is a thing of beauty.
When Carmelo Anthony sank the game winning shot against the Grizzlies two nights ago, he turned around to the Memphis bench and said “I do this.”
Blake Griffin would love to have an Olympic roster spot for 2012, but he’s a longshot.
Danilo Gallinari may not be the best defender ever.
Watch Devin Harris travel.
Kevin Love was a dominant Little League player, too.
How bad are the Pacers right now? In their five game losing streak they have had the lead just 3.4 percent of game time. And yet, they are still you eighth seed in the East because nobody can pass them.
Drew Gooden wants to return to the Bucks this season.
Is Antonio McDyess a permanent part of the Spurs starting lineup again? Is he older than dirt?
Mark Cuban does not think his team is soft.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28