Mar 11, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
I come into this with bias. For one, I love Guinness. I drink it (although only in specific places that pour it right, a couple trips to Ireland spoiled me). Secondly, I love Bill Walton. The greatest San Diego Clipper ever. Sure he’s over the top and a whole bunch of other things, but he’s fun and loves the game. I’m glad he’s back around.
Combine the two and you have a winner.
This ad does just that (thanks to Eric Freeman at Ball Don’t Lie for finding it). So before you go have your Friday night Guinness, enjoy.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30