Mar 11, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
I come into this with bias. For one, I love Guinness. I drink it (although only in specific places that pour it right, a couple trips to Ireland spoiled me). Secondly, I love Bill Walton. The greatest San Diego Clipper ever. Sure he’s over the top and a whole bunch of other things, but he’s fun and loves the game. I’m glad he’s back around.
Combine the two and you have a winner.
This ad does just that (thanks to Eric Freeman at Ball Don’t Lie for finding it). So before you go have your Friday night Guinness, enjoy.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: James Harden drops 51, stirs pot on MVP race 0
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12