Mar 11, 2011, 9:38 AM EST
LeBron’s team of lawyers came in and made quick work of this.
The Opera nightclub says “the matter has been resolved,” and it actually was “misled” by someone who was not authorized to act on James’ behalf.
The suit was over a party where LeBron was allegedly going to be paid $25,000 to appear, but instead of Opera James was going to appear at another club, the Gold Room. Apparently someone was promising to get James to appear when they couldn’t actually deliver him.
We don’t think concern over this led to James having an off night against the Lakers, we think that was Ron Artest.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 12
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 14
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 24
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18