Mar 11, 2011, 9:38 AM EST
LeBron’s team of lawyers came in and made quick work of this.
The Opera nightclub says “the matter has been resolved,” and it actually was “misled” by someone who was not authorized to act on James’ behalf.
The suit was over a party where LeBron was allegedly going to be paid $25,000 to appear, but instead of Opera James was going to appear at another club, the Gold Room. Apparently someone was promising to get James to appear when they couldn’t actually deliver him.
We don’t think concern over this led to James having an off night against the Lakers, we think that was Ron Artest.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 6
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11