Mar 11, 2011, 9:38 AM EDT
LeBron’s team of lawyers came in and made quick work of this.
The Opera nightclub says “the matter has been resolved,” and it actually was “misled” by someone who was not authorized to act on James’ behalf.
The suit was over a party where LeBron was allegedly going to be paid $25,000 to appear, but instead of Opera James was going to appear at another club, the Gold Room. Apparently someone was promising to get James to appear when they couldn’t actually deliver him.
We don’t think concern over this led to James having an off night against the Lakers, we think that was Ron Artest.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36