Mar 11, 2011, 9:38 AM EDT
LeBron’s team of lawyers came in and made quick work of this.
The Opera nightclub says “the matter has been resolved,” and it actually was “misled” by someone who was not authorized to act on James’ behalf.
The suit was over a party where LeBron was allegedly going to be paid $25,000 to appear, but instead of Opera James was going to appear at another club, the Gold Room. Apparently someone was promising to get James to appear when they couldn’t actually deliver him.
We don’t think concern over this led to James having an off night against the Lakers, we think that was Ron Artest.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19