Mar 10, 2011, 8:14 AM EDT
What a night.
Carmelo Anthony had the big shot to win it, Kevin Durant hit the big one to send it to overtime (where the Thunder won). Dirk Nowitzki missed his chance to joint them. The Jazz got one lucky tip in to get their win.
It was a wild night of buzzer-beater finishes around the Association. But rather than have to suffer through an hour of anchors talking about NFL labor negotiations and hockey highlights to see them, we bring you all the NBA highlight finishes in one easy-to-watch video. You can thank us later.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 0
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 40
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 5
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10