Mar 10, 2011, 8:14 AM EST
What a night.
Carmelo Anthony had the big shot to win it, Kevin Durant hit the big one to send it to overtime (where the Thunder won). Dirk Nowitzki missed his chance to joint them. The Jazz got one lucky tip in to get their win.
It was a wild night of buzzer-beater finishes around the Association. But rather than have to suffer through an hour of anchors talking about NFL labor negotiations and hockey highlights to see them, we bring you all the NBA highlight finishes in one easy-to-watch video. You can thank us later.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 7
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 5
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 32
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (59)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (37)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)