Mar 10, 2011, 8:14 AM EDT
What a night.
Carmelo Anthony had the big shot to win it, Kevin Durant hit the big one to send it to overtime (where the Thunder won). Dirk Nowitzki missed his chance to joint them. The Jazz got one lucky tip in to get their win.
It was a wild night of buzzer-beater finishes around the Association. But rather than have to suffer through an hour of anchors talking about NFL labor negotiations and hockey highlights to see them, we bring you all the NBA highlight finishes in one easy-to-watch video. You can thank us later.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 7
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 7
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 19