Mar 10, 2011, 8:14 AM EST
What a night.
Carmelo Anthony had the big shot to win it, Kevin Durant hit the big one to send it to overtime (where the Thunder won). Dirk Nowitzki missed his chance to joint them. The Jazz got one lucky tip in to get their win.
It was a wild night of buzzer-beater finishes around the Association. But rather than have to suffer through an hour of anchors talking about NFL labor negotiations and hockey highlights to see them, we bring you all the NBA highlight finishes in one easy-to-watch video. You can thank us later.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 49
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5