Mar 10, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
An exhaustive breakdown of the Heat’s late-game failures. The conclusion: The Heat keep putting themselves in positions to fail, so they fail.
It’s about the fundamentals — not holding a box out cost the Raptors a win.
The Bulls are hot again in Chicago — the win over the Hornets set a Comcast ratings record for Bulls games.
John Paxson admits he probably should not have attacked Vinny Del Negro. But it did lead to Tom Thibodeau, so….
Kendrick Perkins is expected to return to Thunder practice Thursday.
Rudy Gay is close to returning to the court for Memphis — meaning they will get better.
Brandon Roy is feeling good.
Ryan Richards, the 19-year-old English player with a world of upside that the Spurs drafted in the second round, worked out for the team Wednesday. He may sign with them this summer.
Maybe the real problem the NBA faces is owners who move teams, not players that switch teams.
Has Paul Pierce been the Celtics best player?
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 52
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31