Mar 10, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
An exhaustive breakdown of the Heat’s late-game failures. The conclusion: The Heat keep putting themselves in positions to fail, so they fail.
It’s about the fundamentals — not holding a box out cost the Raptors a win.
The Bulls are hot again in Chicago — the win over the Hornets set a Comcast ratings record for Bulls games.
John Paxson admits he probably should not have attacked Vinny Del Negro. But it did lead to Tom Thibodeau, so….
Kendrick Perkins is expected to return to Thunder practice Thursday.
Rudy Gay is close to returning to the court for Memphis — meaning they will get better.
Brandon Roy is feeling good.
Ryan Richards, the 19-year-old English player with a world of upside that the Spurs drafted in the second round, worked out for the team Wednesday. He may sign with them this summer.
Maybe the real problem the NBA faces is owners who move teams, not players that switch teams.
Has Paul Pierce been the Celtics best player?
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15