Mar 10, 2011, 6:15 PM EDT
The NBA has announced that Marco Belinelli has been fined $10,000 after his flagrant-one foul on the Mavericks’ Shawn Marion was upgraded to a flagrant-two.
The foul occurred in the third quarter. If it had been originally ruled a flagrant-two, Belinelli would have been ejected. Instead, Belinelli stayed in the game and scored six points after committing the foul, including a key three-pointer that cut the Mavericks’ lead to four with 50 seconds remaining.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15