Mar 10, 2011, 6:15 PM EST
The NBA has announced that Marco Belinelli has been fined $10,000 after his flagrant-one foul on the Mavericks’ Shawn Marion was upgraded to a flagrant-two.
The foul occurred in the third quarter. If it had been originally ruled a flagrant-two, Belinelli would have been ejected. Instead, Belinelli stayed in the game and scored six points after committing the foul, including a key three-pointer that cut the Mavericks’ lead to four with 50 seconds remaining.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14