Mar 10, 2011, 6:15 PM EDT
The NBA has announced that Marco Belinelli has been fined $10,000 after his flagrant-one foul on the Mavericks’ Shawn Marion was upgraded to a flagrant-two.
The foul occurred in the third quarter. If it had been originally ruled a flagrant-two, Belinelli would have been ejected. Instead, Belinelli stayed in the game and scored six points after committing the foul, including a key three-pointer that cut the Mavericks’ lead to four with 50 seconds remaining.
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 4
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 27
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 22
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31