Mar 10, 2011, 6:15 PM EDT
The NBA has announced that Marco Belinelli has been fined $10,000 after his flagrant-one foul on the Mavericks’ Shawn Marion was upgraded to a flagrant-two.
The foul occurred in the third quarter. If it had been originally ruled a flagrant-two, Belinelli would have been ejected. Instead, Belinelli stayed in the game and scored six points after committing the foul, including a key three-pointer that cut the Mavericks’ lead to four with 50 seconds remaining.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 5
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4