Mar 10, 2011, 6:15 PM EDT
The NBA has announced that Marco Belinelli has been fined $10,000 after his flagrant-one foul on the Mavericks’ Shawn Marion was upgraded to a flagrant-two.
The foul occurred in the third quarter. If it had been originally ruled a flagrant-two, Belinelli would have been ejected. Instead, Belinelli stayed in the game and scored six points after committing the foul, including a key three-pointer that cut the Mavericks’ lead to four with 50 seconds remaining.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 9
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 6
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 16
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4