Mar 10, 2011, 3:13 PM EST
Carlos Boozer had some swelling in his ankle and will be out a few days to a week, according to Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau. He is officially listed as day-to-day.
“If the swelling is down more, he’ll go [Friday night, when the Bulls host the Atlanta Hawks],” Thibodeau said after the Bulls practice Thursday at the Berto Center. “It could be anywhere from a couple days to a week.”
Not ideal, but after watching the video of the flagrant foul by Charlotte’s Kwame Brown below, you have to think this could have been a lot worse.
Taj Gibson will get the start. He will be backed up by Rasual Butler, who is now activated for Chicago.
Chicago has he rare home back-to-back Friday and Saturday against Atlanta and Utah. Then they play Washington Tuesday before traveling to New Jersey next Thursday.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41