Mar 9, 2011, 7:35 PM EDT
USC tight end Jordan Cameron is like a lot of college football players right now — trying to get notice by scouts, to move up the draft board. He’s a gifted athlete — he played a couple of years of basketball at BYU, went to a juco then went to USC where he played a little hoops and a lot of tight end. At the NFL Draft Combine, he ran a 4.59 40.
But just to make sure he got noticed, he enlisted the help of Blake Griffin to make a video touting himself.
The best part of this is Griffin as Mars Blackmon. Just a few inches taller than the original. Well, that and the fake car dunk.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 15
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 16
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46