Mar 9, 2011, 7:35 PM EST
USC tight end Jordan Cameron is like a lot of college football players right now — trying to get notice by scouts, to move up the draft board. He’s a gifted athlete — he played a couple of years of basketball at BYU, went to a juco then went to USC where he played a little hoops and a lot of tight end. At the NFL Draft Combine, he ran a 4.59 40.
But just to make sure he got noticed, he enlisted the help of Blake Griffin to make a video touting himself.
The best part of this is Griffin as Mars Blackmon. Just a few inches taller than the original. Well, that and the fake car dunk.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 0
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 8
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 3
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 18
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9