Mar 9, 2011, 7:35 PM EDT
USC tight end Jordan Cameron is like a lot of college football players right now — trying to get notice by scouts, to move up the draft board. He’s a gifted athlete — he played a couple of years of basketball at BYU, went to a juco then went to USC where he played a little hoops and a lot of tight end. At the NFL Draft Combine, he ran a 4.59 40.
But just to make sure he got noticed, he enlisted the help of Blake Griffin to make a video touting himself.
The best part of this is Griffin as Mars Blackmon. Just a few inches taller than the original. Well, that and the fake car dunk.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 10
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 7
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 15
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26