Mar 9, 2011, 7:35 PM EDT
USC tight end Jordan Cameron is like a lot of college football players right now — trying to get notice by scouts, to move up the draft board. He’s a gifted athlete — he played a couple of years of basketball at BYU, went to a juco then went to USC where he played a little hoops and a lot of tight end. At the NFL Draft Combine, he ran a 4.59 40.
But just to make sure he got noticed, he enlisted the help of Blake Griffin to make a video touting himself.
The best part of this is Griffin as Mars Blackmon. Just a few inches taller than the original. Well, that and the fake car dunk.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 35
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13