Mar 9, 2011, 7:35 PM EST
USC tight end Jordan Cameron is like a lot of college football players right now — trying to get notice by scouts, to move up the draft board. He’s a gifted athlete — he played a couple of years of basketball at BYU, went to a juco then went to USC where he played a little hoops and a lot of tight end. At the NFL Draft Combine, he ran a 4.59 40.
But just to make sure he got noticed, he enlisted the help of Blake Griffin to make a video touting himself.
The best part of this is Griffin as Mars Blackmon. Just a few inches taller than the original. Well, that and the fake car dunk.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 3
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 19
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11