Mar 9, 2011, 9:07 AM EST
Andre Iguodala had an off game by his recent standards.
Oh, sure he had 16 points, 10 assists and 4 rebounds — but he had triple doubles the two games before this. He is clearly slacking.
The Sixers didn’t need his quite as much Tuesday as they rolled past the Indiana Pacers, but he still had time to blow by Danny Granger like he was an orange traffic cone and get off a spectacular reverse dunk.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8