Mar 9, 2011, 9:07 AM EST
Andre Iguodala had an off game by his recent standards.
Oh, sure he had 16 points, 10 assists and 4 rebounds — but he had triple doubles the two games before this. He is clearly slacking.
The Sixers didn’t need his quite as much Tuesday as they rolled past the Indiana Pacers, but he still had time to blow by Danny Granger like he was an orange traffic cone and get off a spectacular reverse dunk.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 0
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 5
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14