Mar 9, 2011, 9:07 AM EDT
Andre Iguodala had an off game by his recent standards.
Oh, sure he had 16 points, 10 assists and 4 rebounds — but he had triple doubles the two games before this. He is clearly slacking.
The Sixers didn’t need his quite as much Tuesday as they rolled past the Indiana Pacers, but he still had time to blow by Danny Granger like he was an orange traffic cone and get off a spectacular reverse dunk.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 3
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 22
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 78
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19