Mar 9, 2011, 9:07 AM EDT
Andre Iguodala had an off game by his recent standards.
Oh, sure he had 16 points, 10 assists and 4 rebounds — but he had triple doubles the two games before this. He is clearly slacking.
The Sixers didn’t need his quite as much Tuesday as they rolled past the Indiana Pacers, but he still had time to blow by Danny Granger like he was an orange traffic cone and get off a spectacular reverse dunk.
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13