Mar 9, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
It’s tough to find a better cause than Hoops for St. Jude.
Fantastic look at Kendrick Perkins the person (and very tall alter boy).
If we look at history, how LeBron James does in the regular season doesn’t really tell us much about the playoffs.
Michael Jordan says it officially for anyone who really thought he might try a comeback — not going to happen.
Elgin Baylor’s wrongful termination suit against the Clippers and owner Donald Sterling began Tuesday. In his opening statement, Baylor’s lawyer said the Clippers owner was never serious about winning. Did that really surprise anyone?
The Pacers are expected to want a new coach next year (the bloom has come off Frank Vogel’s rose) and Chuck Person is a person of interest.
Negotiations continue with Tom Gores, but who is the other buyer waiting for a chance to buy the Pistons?
For those of you not into the advanced stats debates, this Slate piece would be a good primer on what you are missing (and if you are it’s still a great read).
Right before the All-Star break, Phil Jackson told Andrew Bynum that he was the key to the Lakers season and playoff hopes. Message received.
Learn more about the rare “Boshtrich”
The Jazz have called up Marcus Cousins (don’t confuse him with DeMarcus, very different guys).
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 16
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10