Mar 9, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
It’s tough to find a better cause than Hoops for St. Jude.
Fantastic look at Kendrick Perkins the person (and very tall alter boy).
If we look at history, how LeBron James does in the regular season doesn’t really tell us much about the playoffs.
Michael Jordan says it officially for anyone who really thought he might try a comeback — not going to happen.
Elgin Baylor’s wrongful termination suit against the Clippers and owner Donald Sterling began Tuesday. In his opening statement, Baylor’s lawyer said the Clippers owner was never serious about winning. Did that really surprise anyone?
The Pacers are expected to want a new coach next year (the bloom has come off Frank Vogel’s rose) and Chuck Person is a person of interest.
Negotiations continue with Tom Gores, but who is the other buyer waiting for a chance to buy the Pistons?
For those of you not into the advanced stats debates, this Slate piece would be a good primer on what you are missing (and if you are it’s still a great read).
Right before the All-Star break, Phil Jackson told Andrew Bynum that he was the key to the Lakers season and playoff hopes. Message received.
Learn more about the rare “Boshtrich”
The Jazz have called up Marcus Cousins (don’t confuse him with DeMarcus, very different guys).
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11