Mar 9, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
Baron Davis has looked pretty good in his three games with the Cavaliers, scoring 18 points a game on 47.5 percent shooting (60 points better than what he did for the Clippers). He’s also hitting 55.6 percent of his threes.
But now he’s gone for a few games.
Davis came to the Cavaliers as part of a trade deadline deal where the Cavaliers got the Clippers first round pick this season for Mo Williams. Los Angeles wanted out from under Davis’ contract, which motivated the deal.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 1
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 21
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (56)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)