Mar 9, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
Baron Davis has looked pretty good in his three games with the Cavaliers, scoring 18 points a game on 47.5 percent shooting (60 points better than what he did for the Clippers). He’s also hitting 55.6 percent of his threes.
But now he’s gone for a few games.
Davis came to the Cavaliers as part of a trade deadline deal where the Cavaliers got the Clippers first round pick this season for Mo Williams. Los Angeles wanted out from under Davis’ contract, which motivated the deal.
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 6
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 6
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19