Mar 9, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
Baron Davis has looked pretty good in his three games with the Cavaliers, scoring 18 points a game on 47.5 percent shooting (60 points better than what he did for the Clippers). He’s also hitting 55.6 percent of his threes.
But now he’s gone for a few games.
Davis came to the Cavaliers as part of a trade deadline deal where the Cavaliers got the Clippers first round pick this season for Mo Williams. Los Angeles wanted out from under Davis’ contract, which motivated the deal.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30