Mar 9, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
Baron Davis has looked pretty good in his three games with the Cavaliers, scoring 18 points a game on 47.5 percent shooting (60 points better than what he did for the Clippers). He’s also hitting 55.6 percent of his threes.
But now he’s gone for a few games.
Davis came to the Cavaliers as part of a trade deadline deal where the Cavaliers got the Clippers first round pick this season for Mo Williams. Los Angeles wanted out from under Davis’ contract, which motivated the deal.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 12
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 58
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7