Mar 9, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
Baron Davis has looked pretty good in his three games with the Cavaliers, scoring 18 points a game on 47.5 percent shooting (60 points better than what he did for the Clippers). He’s also hitting 55.6 percent of his threes.
But now he’s gone for a few games.
Davis came to the Cavaliers as part of a trade deadline deal where the Cavaliers got the Clippers first round pick this season for Mo Williams. Los Angeles wanted out from under Davis’ contract, which motivated the deal.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13