Mar 8, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
We hadn’t put up a video of Blake Griffin dunking in more than a week, and if we didn’t do it today we could have been drummed out of the NBA bloggers union. (Sure, there’s a union, and we voted J.E. Skeets president.)
Blake helped us out by putting up a sweet ally-oop against the Bobcats Monday. What’s sad is that the first time I saw this I thought “he’s done better.” That is how spoiled we have become. We almost root for the bad ally-oop pass because that is when he is forced to do something otherworldly.
We should not take this for granted. Big men that run the floor and dunk with such power don’t come along often. Savor these moments.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 8
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 5
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 13
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)