Mar 8, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
We hadn’t put up a video of Blake Griffin dunking in more than a week, and if we didn’t do it today we could have been drummed out of the NBA bloggers union. (Sure, there’s a union, and we voted J.E. Skeets president.)
Blake helped us out by putting up a sweet ally-oop against the Bobcats Monday. What’s sad is that the first time I saw this I thought “he’s done better.” That is how spoiled we have become. We almost root for the bad ally-oop pass because that is when he is forced to do something otherworldly.
We should not take this for granted. Big men that run the floor and dunk with such power don’t come along often. Savor these moments.
- PBT Extra: What does Kevin Love’s injury mean for his summer plans? 0
- Report: Lakers interested in signing Rajon Rondo as a free agent ‘only at a certain low price’ 18
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 30
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 26
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 8
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25