Mar 8, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
“This is the NBA: No Boys Allowed. Big boys don’t cry. But if you’re going to do it, do it in the toilet where no one sees you.”
—Phil Jackson, when asked Thursday night about the report that some Miami Heat players cried after their loss to the Bulls on Sunday (via Kevin Ding at the Orange County Register). Jackson’s first comment was that he didn’t want to talk about the Heat situation, but then the little devil that likes so much to stir the pot couldn’t help itself.
The Lakers take on the Heat Thursday night in Miami.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 9
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15