Mar 8, 2011, 10:28 AM EST
If you are hungry and in New York City and you go to the Olive Garden… you really need an intervention. That is a culinary sin. I’m looking at you, Gordon Hayward.
If the Kings do move to Anaheim, the contract specifies that they be the “Anaheim…” Kings or Royals or Waves or whatever. The city learned its lessons from the Angels. Anaheim comes first.
The Thunder’s end of game plays are designed to getting Kevin Durant making the decisions. That seems a wise course of action to me.
Ron Artest says Lakers fans need Posturepedic beds. He’s not wrong.
Revisiting the Lakers signing of Steve Blake.
Jeff Green talks about the changes and how it’s not easy being green.
The Heat don’t throw enough lobs to LeBron James.
The Nets and the YES network are headed to arbitration regarding an extended television deal.
Looks like the new Wizards logo for next year may have leaked (they are switiching colors to be red and blue).
The Clippers should get Eric Gordon back in 7-10 days.
Danilo Gallinari likely will not be back to the Nuggets until next week.
The Hornets have signed Jerel McNeal for a 10-day contract.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6