Mar 8, 2011, 10:28 AM EDT
If you are hungry and in New York City and you go to the Olive Garden… you really need an intervention. That is a culinary sin. I’m looking at you, Gordon Hayward.
If the Kings do move to Anaheim, the contract specifies that they be the “Anaheim…” Kings or Royals or Waves or whatever. The city learned its lessons from the Angels. Anaheim comes first.
The Thunder’s end of game plays are designed to getting Kevin Durant making the decisions. That seems a wise course of action to me.
Ron Artest says Lakers fans need Posturepedic beds. He’s not wrong.
Revisiting the Lakers signing of Steve Blake.
Jeff Green talks about the changes and how it’s not easy being green.
The Heat don’t throw enough lobs to LeBron James.
The Nets and the YES network are headed to arbitration regarding an extended television deal.
Looks like the new Wizards logo for next year may have leaked (they are switiching colors to be red and blue).
The Clippers should get Eric Gordon back in 7-10 days.
Danilo Gallinari likely will not be back to the Nuggets until next week.
The Hornets have signed Jerel McNeal for a 10-day contract.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 17
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14