Mar 8, 2011, 10:28 AM EDT
If you are hungry and in New York City and you go to the Olive Garden… you really need an intervention. That is a culinary sin. I’m looking at you, Gordon Hayward.
If the Kings do move to Anaheim, the contract specifies that they be the “Anaheim…” Kings or Royals or Waves or whatever. The city learned its lessons from the Angels. Anaheim comes first.
The Thunder’s end of game plays are designed to getting Kevin Durant making the decisions. That seems a wise course of action to me.
Ron Artest says Lakers fans need Posturepedic beds. He’s not wrong.
Revisiting the Lakers signing of Steve Blake.
Jeff Green talks about the changes and how it’s not easy being green.
The Heat don’t throw enough lobs to LeBron James.
The Nets and the YES network are headed to arbitration regarding an extended television deal.
Looks like the new Wizards logo for next year may have leaked (they are switiching colors to be red and blue).
The Clippers should get Eric Gordon back in 7-10 days.
Danilo Gallinari likely will not be back to the Nuggets until next week.
The Hornets have signed Jerel McNeal for a 10-day contract.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 22
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 18
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80