Mar 8, 2011, 10:28 AM EDT
If you are hungry and in New York City and you go to the Olive Garden… you really need an intervention. That is a culinary sin. I’m looking at you, Gordon Hayward.
If the Kings do move to Anaheim, the contract specifies that they be the “Anaheim…” Kings or Royals or Waves or whatever. The city learned its lessons from the Angels. Anaheim comes first.
The Thunder’s end of game plays are designed to getting Kevin Durant making the decisions. That seems a wise course of action to me.
Ron Artest says Lakers fans need Posturepedic beds. He’s not wrong.
Revisiting the Lakers signing of Steve Blake.
Jeff Green talks about the changes and how it’s not easy being green.
The Heat don’t throw enough lobs to LeBron James.
The Nets and the YES network are headed to arbitration regarding an extended television deal.
Looks like the new Wizards logo for next year may have leaked (they are switiching colors to be red and blue).
The Clippers should get Eric Gordon back in 7-10 days.
Danilo Gallinari likely will not be back to the Nuggets until next week.
The Hornets have signed Jerel McNeal for a 10-day contract.
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 5
- NBA Playoff Preview: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards 12
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 13